Honda ACURA INTEGRA DC5 00-04
- Driver tune-ability for current road condition
- Race precision engineered for peak performance
- Dyno-tested for highest quality control
- Maximum drop in ride height
- 30 Stage Tuneable Shock
- 5-way adjustability: – Spring – Body – Bump – Rebound – Camber
- Triple lip seal technology for superior performance
- Lowest ride possible without losing ride quality
- Aggressive road handling and race characteristics
- Ultimate high performance on and off the track
- Full control with superior handling and comfort
- Precision cornering and maximum grip
(* The Dual Perch Design have the advantage of independently adjusting the ride height and the spring tension. What that mean is that when you lower or raise your car, you do not actually touch the springs. Because the “moving” parts of the coilovers are not touch when adjusting ride height, this mean you don’t loose damper travel when you lower your ride height. This is a big plus because you want all the damper stroke travel you can get, especially for a car driven on uneven fast road surface *)
Super Sport damper has eliminated discomfort resulted from bumps or rough roads. Super Sport damper enables you to adjust the ride height and has 30-way damping adjustment. In other words, your car with this system can be set to meet all different road conditions. This high performance damper is suitable for both weekend race and daily use.
Top of the line sport damper.
Monotube design, and lightweight aluminum bottom mount.
Larger piston diameter of 45mm, and shock body 51.5mm.
Full ride height adjustable.
Refund and Return Policy
Return shipping is the responsibility of the sender, and credit will not be given until all returned items are received. Accepted returns will be credited the full purchase price less shipping and handling fees from the original transaction and a 20% restocking fee.
Returned Items will only be accepted for the following: