Cometic Metal Head Gasket Honda B16A/B18C 83.0mm Born x 0.762mm Thickness (0.030 Inch)
Cometic Parts # CM-C4189-030
The Cometic MLS gasket is comprised of three layers of Stainless Steel. Cometic uses Stainless steel for increased strength, it’s ability to rebound and corrosion resistance. The outer layers of the gasket are embossed and coated on both sides with a flouroelastomer rubber based material (Viton) designed to meet the demands of a variety of harsh sealing environments, load conditions and surface finishes. The Viton coating is heat resistant to 2500C or 4820F. The center or shim layer of the gasket is comprised of an uncoated Stainless Steel layer, which can be varied to accommodate multiple thickness requirements. The MLS gasket is ideal for both aluminum heads to cast iron blocks and aluminum heads to aluminum blocks. Gasket Materials The composition of MLS will also withstand the shearing forces created by aluminum heads on cast iron blocks. No re-torque is necessary. By design the MLS gasket promotes an even torque load across the sealing surface allowing for measurable reduced bore distortion.
- (*In Stock ,Ready Shipping To 1 Malaysia *)
- (* We Never Show A Parts We Do Not Have Stock !!! *)
(* We will usually ship within 1 business day of receiving cleared payment. If you are looking to purchase one of these elsewhere, call the company you plan on buying it from and make sure that they have it in stock and can touch it with their hands. Buying from someone who plans to “Dropship” an item this new will likely leave you waiting for a back-order to be filled.*)
(*Buy With Us Confidence, We ONLY Sell The Genuine Items From The Genuine Manufacturer, Some Things May Look The Same But They Are Not So Beware ! We Never Sell Fake Parts*)
Refund and Return Policy
- Returned items must be in original packaging in brand new condition.
- Products that have been used, mounted or installed will NOT be accepted for return.
Return shipping is the responsibility of the sender, and credit will not be given until all returned items are received. Accepted returns will be credited the full purchase price less shipping and handling fees from the original transaction and a 20% restocking fee.
Returned Items will only be accepted for the following:
- Fitment Issues: If for any reason your purchase does not fit or work on your vehicle we will accept returns if you provided vehicle information with your order. This is the only way that our experts can insure proper fitment for your vehicle. All other fitment issues are the responsibility of the purchaser. We will replace the item in question with an additional shipping and handling fee including the cost of shipping the original item back to us.
- Wrong Item Received: If for any reason you have received an Item different from what you ordered wctsmultiservizi.comwill ship you the correct item at no additional cost to you, and will make all arrangements to ship the incorrect items back to us.
- Damaged Items: If you receive an Item that is damaged wctsmultiservizi.comwill replace the item at no additional cost to you, and will make all arrangements to ship the damaged items back to us.